Infinite//
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
a night with my cousin
Sunday 13 March 2011 | 07:21 | 0 Blackjack
My uncle and my aunt come at my late grandma house to celebrate their anniversary
but i didn't take any picture  huhuhu

i want to  share my cousin picture  
                                                dri kiri ahmad aiman,baby raiff comel dan muhd amirul



                                               dri kiri : amalina / mcdek,aiman,raiff,mirul
                                                


                                   i'm getting tired   "yawn"
                                      nk tidur dlu !!!
                                  

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Welcome to my blog . Put your awesome word .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit


Template : Asna Baekhyun
Header and background by : Mrs. Baekyeol
Picture by : WeHeartIt